I spent the weekend at the Gaylord Hotel and Conference Center with 3,000 of my sorority sisters. It was insane. I did get to spend time with Mia B and I got to meet one of my regular readers, Donna B (who is fabulous by the way!).
A few takeaways from my weekend:
1. I am too old to go to bed two nights in a row after 3am.
2. I am too old to dance two nights in a row after 3am in four inch stilettos.
3. Mr. 1969 is not allowed to stay home alone anymore after he texted me a picture around 3pm on Saturday of him and 25 of his frat brothers hanging out in my living room watching the NCAA Tournament.
4. Did I mention that he sent my two children to the movies with his Aunt Gerri who is 72 years old during his party? *sigh*
5. Did I also mention that he decided to fry chicken for his boys using a fry daddy AND a frying pan and what my kitchen looked like when I came home yesterday? Can you say grease and flour?