1. Have you returned your census form? I have four people in my house and it only took me five minutes to fill out. DO IT PEOPLE.
2. Tiger Woods has decided to go back to golfing. Why is this news breaking? He’s a golfer.
3. Now that I work from home, I spend more days out making sales calls. It can get hectic being out and about all day but I do not miss sitting behind a desk. Besides, I am sure I will enjoy it even more now that the sun is out.
4. Speaking of sun….I LOVE YOU!
5. I slacked from working out for the last five days. I was in Brooklyn since last Thursday. Let me tell you, I hit the ground running this morning and I feel so much better. I am not trying to live my life without exercise….I feel like crap when I am not doing something. It’s not about a weight, it’s about being healthy.
6. Mi.cha.el Ba.isde.n. YOU SUCK. Grown folks radio? More like masterpiece coonery theater.
7. My husband and I are enjoying our marriage so much right now. It took one huge issue we both had to work through and now? We are feeling like a happy partnership. I truly feel blessed to have him by my side and thank God for patience and communication.
8. Did I mention I have a new car? It’s silver and shiny and I love it. Mel….where are we going Chica?
9. Swimming lessons start again for the boys on Saturday. I am seriously considering making Tali 2 wear a speedo just for the entertaining keepsake photos. LMAO!
10. I left the house to run in my tights this morning and Mr. 1969 shouted after me….”Don’t go back to that Dunkin Donuts!” *sigh*