I was tagged by Roycee AND Zed so here go the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) A very close relative tried to molest me when I was 16. It didn’t happen because I got away. They never tried anything ever again but I kept it a secret for years so my mom wouldn’t be embarrased or feel guilty. I finally told her maybe two years ago and she was PISSED.
2) My greatest fear is either of my sons being molested. Probably because of what almost happened to me. I would kill someone, without hesitation. Seriously.
3) One of my very good friends (she was in my wedding) is no longer speaking to me. I don’t know why. I don’t care. She was high maintenance and I have no patience to call and find out. Hell, after ten years of friendship, you would think she would call and cuss me out or something right? Que sera sera.
4) My husband did nothing for my birthday. He sucks at holidays and birthdays. I sucked it up and acted like it didn’t matter. It does matter and I am still pissed off.
5) Everytime I hear a Euro say “He/She speaks so well”. I want to punch them dead in the face.
6) All of my underwear has to match. Even if I am wearing sweats and a t-shirt….my underwear is probably cute. I used to work in Bloomie’s in lingerie in college….I developed a habit…..LOL.
7) I stole a lot of stuff out of the bookstore in College. I feel bad now but that’s why one of my line names is Robin Hood. *sigh*
8) Men that don’t watch or like sports just don’t sit well with me. I will probably assume that you are suspect when you probably just don’t like it. I am sooo judgemental.
No tags…..just posting