1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Hold my mom’s hand in a hospital while she awoke from an operation. Purchase my first home. Become a soccer mom.
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions?
I slacked on the resolutions, as always. I was good up until July then I fell off big time.
3. Did anyone you know give birth?
Two of my best friends gave birth to Paityn Grace and Colin Bishop.
4. Did anyone you know die?
5. What countries did you visit?
No countries, but a whole lot of states.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Commitment to my exercise regime.
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory?
My surprise birthday party.
My son’s first Birthday.
The day we closed on the house.
Being at the wedding with my Dad.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The new job….without a doubt.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Probably being impatient or ill-tempered with my kids or my husband. I am a work in progress.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope. God is good.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A house! A plasma tv. A stainless steel stove.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My husband for never complaining during my many months of work related travel.
Tiki Barber for the great years and hard work. Thanks man!
My brother for becoming a man without me even noticing.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
George Bush. Musicians/Rappers. Video hoes. KKKramer. Anyone that hurt or molested a child. Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and the rest of the pantiless bandits. K-Fed or Fed-X. The NY Giants. The NY Mets. The NY Knicks. The NYPD.
14. Where did most of your money go?
House renovation and the Taliban. That’s where ALL of the money goes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My house. My kids birthday parties. Thanksgiving and Christmas. Damn, I have to get out more.
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2006?
17. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Travelling for pleasure. Saving for travelling. Working Out.
18. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating, Shopping, Talking to bullsh*t people.
19. Did you fall in love in 2006?
I fell in love all over again with my family.
20. How many one night stands in this last year?
None…unless you count the ones with Mr. 1969.
21. What was your favourite TV program?
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No room for hate.
23. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A trip to Paris.
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Family is the truth. It’s all that really matters.
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Don’t call it a comeback, I been here for years!